Here we can list out small projects that need to be done.
1. Limit these jobs to one to two person jobs.
2. Jobs that can be accomplished in less then a day.
3. Once they are completed the Topic can be updated.
4. The author or a moderator can mark these with a "CHECK" as "SOLVED"
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:35 pm
- Location: Middletown, Ct
the filter housing broke on the fuel truck the other day. needs to be removed and figure out a repair procedure (weld, braze, find another one, or replace unit with a more modern one.
Replacement hose is ready to be installed as well.
Truck needs some tune up work to get it to run better.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:26 pm
- Name: Connor B
Ethan fixed the housing and rough running issue, however the "new" hose needs new ends swaged on, the hose is bulging. Currently it's a two man operation to run the pump, the prevent excessive pressurization of the hose.